*Spoilers* TNA Impact Taping Results For 3/4
Ma4ch 3, 2011 TNA iMPACT! taping results from Fayetteville, North Carolina
Dixie Carter came out and was interrupted by Immortal. Eric Bischoff got some mic time. He handed the mic over to Ric Flair, who brought out Hulk Hogan. Hogan said he won the court case and now has 100 percent control of the company. Fortune ran out, but security stepped in. It was pretty weak.
1. Beer Money defeated Gunner and Murphy to retain the TNA Tag Titles. Gunner and Murphy were in control of the match until Robert Roode tagged in James Storm. It was all Beer Money after that and they won clean. Ink Inc. came out afterward and challenged them to a match for the Victory Road pay-per-view. Beer Money was really over.
2. Velvet Sky defeated Sarita. Velvet won clean with a DDT. Robbie E, Cookie, and Angelina came out. Robbie E fell unintentionally while coming to the ring. Angelina said she wanted a piece of JWoww, and she took a shot at Velvet. It appears it will be Beautiful People and Winter vs. Sarita, Angelina, and Cookie in a six-Knockout tag on the second taping.
The Jeff and Karen Jarrett wedding ceremony started. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan are involved the wedding. Kurt Angle attacked Jeff Jarrett immediately. Karen Angle was supposed to go into the cake, but it appeared she messed up her spot. It was a very short segment. They are teasing that the wedding will still take place later in the show. Young was the ring bearer and wore a tuxedo t-shirt, and Orlando was the flower girl.
3. Scott Steiner beat Rob Terry. Steiner won the match with the Steiner Recliner.
4. Matt Morgan defeated Hernandez by disqualification.
The main event of the first taping is Jeff Hardy vs. a mystery opponent for the TNA Title.
They aired a 3-3-11 video. Yes, really.
5. Sting defeated Jeff Hardy to win the TNA Title. Sting wore a new outfit with red sequins and had an old school look. It was a good match, nothing too fancy. There was a big pop when Sting came out and got Hardy in the Scorpion Death Lock, but Jeff reached the ropes. Hardy was in control for a bit, but Sting took over with three Scorpion Death Drops, including one from the top rope, and scored the pin.