– TNA taped the July 4th episode of Impact Wrestling Saturday night in Las Vegas. Here are full spoilers, thanks to B. Hack:
TNA Impact Wrestling
* They had an opening segment with Hulk Hogan to set up the main event. Noteworthy coming out of this is that Suicide is no more. TJ Perkins’ persona is now known as “Manic.” The main event is X-Division champ Austin Aries vs. Manic vs. Chris Sabin. All three made appearances to set this up.
* AJ Styles defeated Kazarian with his submission. Short but great. Bad Influence were dressed like Siegfried & Roy.
* TNA Knockouts champ Mickie James promo with a ladder to set up Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell ladder match “next week.” Winner of that will be the new number one contender.
* Big O has been eliminated from Gutcheck. Ryan Howe will face the Judges later tonight.
* Hernandez defeated Jay Bradley after Chavo Guerrero’s distraction. Not much to this.
* Backstage, Aces & Eights vow to take care of Austin Aries tonight.
* TNA Tag Team champs Gunner & James Storm defeated Robbie E & Jesse Godderz. The finish was screwy so they did it a second time.
* Sting promises to prevent any Aces & Eights interference in the main event.
* In a Bound for Glory Series bout, Jeff Hardy defeated Joseph Park by DQ Park was busted open in the mouth and when he saw his blood, he snapped and nailed the referee with a Black Hole Slam. Mostly good but a few mis-steps by Hardy.
* Ryan Howe was turned down by the TNA Judges. This got the biggest pop of the night. Howe was booed unmercifully by the crowd, which Judge danny Davis acknowledged. David voted yet. Bruce Prichard and Al Snow turned him down. The place became unglued for that. Seriously.
* Chris Sabin defeated Austin Aries & Manic to capture the TNA X-Division championship in 14:37 with Cradleshock off the second rope on Aries for the win. Aces & Eights took out Manic after Doc powerbombed him on the floor. The Main Event Mafia hit the scene to ward off A&8. There were “TNA” and “This is awesome” chants. The show ended with Sabin vowing to defeat Bully Ray for the title.
(Thanks to PWInsider.com)