*Spoilers* TNA Impact Wrestling Taping Results For 2/14/13
- TNA taped the February 14th episode of Impact Wrestling in London, England on Friday. Here are live spoilers:
* Steel Cage Match for Number One Contenders for X-Division Title: Kenny King defeated Zema Ion by escaping the cage.
TNA Impact (Airing February 14th, 2013)
* Hulk Hogan kicks off Impact with an in-ring segment where he puts over London fans and announces a number one contenders tournament for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
* Matches in the tournament include: RVD vs. James Storm, Christopher Daniels vs. Magnus, Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe and Austin Aries Vs Bobby Roode. Hogan will then announce the number one contender afterwards.
* Hulk puts sting over as the greatest wrestler of all time and he receives just as big a pop as Hulk on his entrance!
* Sting puts over the fans as the best in the world and Sting announces he will choose 3 wrestlers from the tournament to be on his team for Lockdown vs The Aces.
* Magnus defeated Christopher Daniels after a elbow drop off the top rope.
* Bobby Roode & Austin Aries argue before their match. Match ends in a double count-out when they are distracted by Chavo and Hernandez.
* Kurt Angle wrestled Samoa Joe to a no contest. Wes Briscoe and Garett Bischoff interfered in the match. Angle appeared to have his hamstring taped up.
* Tara, Gail Kim and Jessie defeated The Blossom Twins and Party Marty.
* Gail Kim asks for a Knockouts title match. Brooke gives her the match for next week’s Impact. The match will be a four way elimination with Tessmacher, Gail Kim, Velvet Sky and Tara.
* James Storm pinned RVD after a Last Call following RVD missing a Van Terminator.
* Hulk Hogan comes out to announce the number one contender but Aces & 8’s circle the ring. Bully Ray comes out with chain in hand followed by Sting with a baseball bat. Aces & 8s leave. Show ends.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)