Spoilers: WWE Main Event Taping Results For 1/15
WWE taped the January 15 WWE Main Event episode from the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. Here are full WWE Main Event spoilers.
* Alexander Rusev defeated Tyson Kidd by submission. Rusev cut a promo before the match but was met with “What?” chants from the crowd. The crowd was said to be hot for Kidd.
WWE Main Event
* Alex Riley and Tom Phillips are out for commentary.
* Kofi Kingston vs. Curtis Axel is up first. Kofi got a big pop when they aired a clip of his RAW win over Randy Orton. There were lots of chants for Kofi in the match also. Kofi gets the win with a roll up in what was called a really solid match. After the match, Ryback’s music hits during Kofi’s celebration. Ryback comes down, walks around the ring laughing and walks right back up the ramp as Kofi looks on.
* They air a Michael Cole and Triple H interview talking about Randy Orton.
* Damien Sandow defeated Sin Cara. Ryback made another appearance during the match and continued to act crazy around the ring. Sandow got a decent pop being from Worcester.
* 3MB is backstage with Brad Maddox, thanking him for putting them in a handicap match against Darren Young and Titus O’Neil tonight.
* Bad News Barrett comes out for a segment. He announces he will be in the Royal Rumble and rips on the crowd.
* Ryback comes out again. He does another lap around the ring and leaves.
* Prime Time Players vs. 3MB in a handicap match is up next. Young quickly gets the win for his team with a roll up after Titus provided distraction. Slater demanded a re-start. Brad Maddox refuses and calls out Los Matadores, making it a six-man tag match with El Torito and Matadores vs. 3MB.
* Los Matadores and El Torito defeated 3MB in a six-man match. Ryback appeared again after the match and did another lap around the ring.
Check out AJ Lee's new entrance video. ...
Check out The Miz's new entrance video. ...
Check out Xavier Woods' new entrance video. ...
Check out Naomi's new entrance video. ...
What's happened to Damien Sandow lately? Who better to weigh in than former WWE head trainer/wrestli...