Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 1/25
WWE taped the January 25, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.
* Naomi defeated Emma
* Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro vs. Big Show and Rey Mysterio kicks off SmackDown. Rey and Show get the win after Rey jumped off Show’s shoulders with a splash. After the match, Paul Heyman comes out and cuts a promo on Big Show about his match with Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.
* The Miz vs. Brodus Clay is next. Bad News Barrett interrupts and starts doing commentary for the match from his podium, over the loud speaker. The Miz wins by pinfall and goes after Barrett. Our correspondent says, “Segment of the year. Barrett trolled the IWC.” He bashed the current WWE product while Miz and Brodus were in the ring. Before the match, Barrett said “We have to watch this garbage match before the main event” and then just criticized everything during the match. Barrett got a huge pop.
* AJ Lee squashes Cameron.
* The Shield appear on the big screen and talk about the Royal Rumble match.
* Ryback and Curtis Axel defeated Los Matadores.
* CM Punk cuts a promo on the Royal Rumble next. He talks about how The Authority hates him and is out to get him. Kane interrupts and talks about the odds of Punk winning since he’s the #1 entrant.
* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper squash Darren Young and Titus O’Neil. Bray Wyatt enters the ring after the match and hits Sister Abigail on Young. Bray cuts a promo about how he will not only defeat Daniel Bryan at the Rumble, he will hurt him. Daniel Bryan comes out to a massive pop and talks about how he fears nothing.
* Emma is shown in the crowd again.
* Kofi Kingston defeated Fandango.
* We get a preview for Randy Orton vs. John Cena.
* The Shield and The New Age Outlaws vs. Big E Langston, The Usos, Cody Rhodes and Goldust is up next. Seth Rollins does a crotch chop to get a pop. The match ends in a disqualification and everyone starts running out from the back. SmackDown ends with everyone brawling in the ring to hype the Royal Rumble match.
TNA Lockdown Results - March 9, 2014 - The 2014 TNA Lockdown pay-per-view kicks off with footage ...
- As noted, Ethan Carter III said he would still be wrestling at Lockdown tonight after Kurt Angle w...
- Chris Jericho continues to draw strong crowds at conventions this year. Over 1,200 fans turned out...
- The Jack Swagger vs. Big E match that was taped at last Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings did not ai...
TMZ recently caught up with Hulk Hogan. Hogan talked about how it was good to be back with WWE befor...