Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 6/13
WWE taped the June 13, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Here are WWE SmackDown spoilers.
* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose open SmackDown and cut a promo similar to the one they did on RAW. Triple H appears on the big screen and announces Reigns vs. Bad News Barrett for right now.
* Bad News Barrett comes out for the match. Barrett takes a Superman punch. 3MB comes out and jumps Reigns. He fights back and takes them all out.
* Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose in a Money In the Bank qualifier will take place later tonight.
* Erick Rowan defeated Jey Uso and Uso appeared to be hurt but was likely just selling.
* Bo Dallas defeated R-Truth with the Bo-dog. The crowd was really into the match.
* Paul Heyman comes out and talks about The Streak ending. Cesaro says he’s here to fight. Sheamus interrupts them for a non-title match that was described as an awesome physical match. Cesaro won with a small package.
* Adam Rose defeated Fandango with his finisher. Summer Rae was dressed up as one of the Rosebuds and attacked Layla, beating her up pretty bad.
* Big E defeated Jack Swagger. Lana and Rusev came out during the match to taunt and yell at Big E.
* Alicia Fox squashed Aksana.
* Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose in a Money In the Bank qualifying match is next. Bray controlled a good part of the match. This was described as a crazy physical match. Seth Rollins came out to screw Ambrose and Wyatt hit Sister Abigail for the win. Wyatt qualifies for Money In the Bank. This appears to be when SmackDown went off the air.
Sting made his first public appearance for WWE at Comic Con in San Diego today. Sting appeared as a ...
Yahoo! published a photo of The Rock with his girlfriend, singer Lauren Hashian, at the Hercules pre...
- The #WWETransformed teasers ended up being nothing but a WWE.com feature on 9 Superstars getting i...
I’m a fan of podcasts, and typically love to listen to those done by Steve Austin and Jim Ross, wh...
It's time to step into WWE territory once again as we take a look at their latest pay per view offer...