*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For Tonight
WWE taped the this week’s Smackdown tonight from Wright State University’s Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio. Below are full results:
Smackdown (Airing Friday on SyFy):
* The Smackdown roster is on the stage to open the show with John Laurinaitis discussing Triple H’s job as COO. Laurinaitis introduces World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry. Henry cuts a promo about how long it took him to win the title and how he doesn’t plan on losing it. Triple H comes out and Christian immediately demands a title shot. Hunter announces Christian vs. Mark Henry in a lumberjack match for the World Heavyweight Championship later tonight. The winner will defend the title at WWE Hell in a Cell against Randy Orton.
* Sheamus b. Heath Slater after hitting the Brogue Kick
* Backstage, Christian looks to The Great Khali for help in his match tonight against Mark Henry.
* Wade Barrett b. Justin Gabriel
* Backstage, Matt Striker interviews Randy Orton about his World Heavyweight Championship shot at WWE Hell in a Cell in two weeks.
* Christian, still looking for help, consults with Ezekiel Jackson backstage.
* Beth Phoenix & Natalya b. AJ & Kaitlyn.
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes b. Randy Orton via disqualification. Orton went crazy after the match and ended up with blood everywhere. They cleaned the blood off him and he continued to go at it, giving Rhodes the RKO on the announce table.
* Backstage, Christian offers Sheamus a potato in exchange for help in tonight’s main event. Sheamus takes a bite and spits it in Christian’s face. He tells him potatoes are from Idaho, not Ireland.
* The Great Khali b. Jinder Mahal
* Sin Cara b. Daniel Bryan. After the match, Cara’s feud with Sin Cara resumed.
* WWE Tag Team Champions Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston b. Jimmy & Jey Uso
* Backstage, Christian looks to Zack Ryder for help but Ryder gets a call from Hugh Jackman.
* World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry b. Christian in a lumberjack match to retain. It’ll be Henry defending against Randy Orton at WWE Hell in a Cell.
- The following was sent out today: SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notify...
CHIKARA revealed today that Spirit Squad members Kenny, Mikey and Johnny are the first team official...
- WWE NXT has been pushing the "Different Breed" nickname for Baron Corbin a lot more lately. It app...
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart joined us on the TJRWrestling Radio show on Tuesday August 19 to talk ab...
- WWE taped the following matches for Friday’s SmackDown: * Seth Rollins vs. Jack Swagger * ...