– Thanks to Shane Lowe for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from today’s tapings in London, England at the O2 Arena:
* About 2/3 of the seats at the top of the arena are curtained off.
* Lots of John Cena sucks and YES chants already.
* FCW star Antonio Cesaro comes out for the dark match. Cesaro takes the mic and cuts a heel promo. UK wrestler The UK Kid is out next to face him. Cesaro wins the match with the Faithbreaker.
WWE SmackDown (Airing Friday):
* Michael Cole and Booker T are out for commentary. Lilian Garcia comes down to sing God Save the Queen and trips coming down the ramp. A six-man match with Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton, Sheamus and The Great Khali is announced, possibly the dark main event.
* Daniel Bryan came out to cut a promo. He received a great pop to start the show. He delivered a good promo about his Extreme Rules pay-per-view match with Sheamus. There were a lot of “Yes!” chants. A.J. interrupted to talk to Bryan about their problems. Bryan was in proper heel mode and said he wishes she had never been born. He left A.J. in the ring crying.
* Natalya beat A.J. by DQ. A.J. snapped and attacked Natalya. A.J. was disqualified for ignoring the ref’s count while attacking her in the corner. Natalya bled and the paramedics had to clean it up. It looked like hard way blood.
* Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio is advertised for later.
* Damien Sandow was shown on the big screen and he delivered a speech.
* Brodus Clay (w/Hornswoggle) beat Hunico (w/Camacho). A squash match. Brodus won with a big splash. Afterward, Hornswoggle hit the tadpole splash.
* Backstage segment with Teddy Long, Darren Young and Titus O’Neil. Laurinaitis walks in and makes a joke of Teddy before leaving.
* Matt Striker is backstage with Randy Orton, who gets a big pop. Orton says his dad is fine after the attack last week and talks about Extreme Rules. Orton says Kane will see just how sick and twisted he can be.
* Titus O’Neil and Darren Young defeated The Uso Brothers. Titus got the pin for his team after a tag team finisher that was similar to the Hart Attack Clothesline, only with Young jumping off the top rope before hitting the clothesline.
* Alberto Del Rio pinned Big Show in a non-title match. Big pops for both wrestlers. Cody Rhodes ran in and hit Show with the Beautiful Disaster kick while the referee was distracted. Show was mad and went after Cody, who escaped through the crowd.
* Ryback beat Danny Merman. Ryback won the squash with the same finisher he’s been using. He received no reaction and got some boos as the match went on. The crowd seemed to feel sorry for the local wrestler. Ryback looks intense. He just doesn’t connect with the audience.
* William Regal and Teddy Long were shown backstage. Teddy has been dressed beefeater and isn’t allowed to speak. Antiono Cesaro was introduced to John Laurinaitis, who took him inside his office to discuss a contract. Aksana was also with Laurinaits and the story is that Johnny is hiring new talent for Smackdown.
* The six-man tag main event match introductions started. Cody Rhodes attacked The Great Khali. Khali limped back to the locker room.
* Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, and Cody Rhodes. It was going to be a handicap match, but Big Show came out to take Khali’s place. Shemaus took the beatdown from the heels early on. It was a lengthy match with the faces each eventually taking beatings from the heels. There were a lot of “Yes!” and “We Want Bryan” and even some “Bryan Sucks” chants. Orton hit the RKO on Henry and pinned him to win the match.
The television show ends with the three babyfaces celebrating. It was a really good match that the crowd was really into. Orton and Bryan are super over.
* Randy Orton vs. Kane in a No DQ match. There are two dark matches advertised.