*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 4/27
WWE taped this week’s WWE Smackdown from the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Thanks to PWTorch for live results. Below are full taping results:
* Dean Ambrose beat Josh Shields
Smackdown Taping Results For 4/27
* Daniel Bryan opened the show cutting a promo. He talked about getting rid of A.J. and his guest referee job on Raw. Alberto Del Rio interrupted and said he would be the next World champion after Extreme Rules. Big Show interrupted and cleared both men from the ring. He then chokeslammed Ricardo Rodriguez.
* Alberto Del Rio beat IC champion Big Show in a non-title match. Del Rio won via Cody Rhodes outside interference.
* Damien Sandow talked on-screen about the age of enlightenment.
* New Divas champion Nikki Bella beat Alicia Fox after Twin Magic.
* Darren Young & Titus O’Neil beat Yoshi Tatsu & Ezekiel Jackson.
* Michael Cole interviewed Randy Orton about his rivalry with Kane ahead of Extreme Rules. Jinder Mahal then interfered and ate an RKO.
* Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) beat Tyson Kidd in a try-out match.
* The same Brock Lesnar hype video from Raw aired.
* Great Khali beat Cody Rhodes.
* Ryback beat local wrestler Jacob Kaye in another squash match.
* They recapped A.J. attacking Natalya last week after D-Bryan dumped her.
* World Hvt. champion Sheamus beat Mark Henry in a non-title match.
* That’s the end of the Smackdown taping. No appearance by Christian, who was advertised.
* After the Smackdown taping, they set up a bonus dark match for the live crowd.
* Randy Orton & IC champion Big Show beat Daniel Bryan & Cody Rhodes.
- Ring of Honor has began revealing the names ahead of their Global Wars and War of the Worlds shows...
While Hulk Hogan will be making a WrestleMania XXX announcement on tonight's RAW, WWE is teasing tha...
- The Ultimate Warrior announced on Twitter that Linda McMahon will be inducting him into the WWE Ha...
- As noted, Hornswoggle will be attending the premiere of Muppets Most Wanted in Hollywood tonight a...
According to a new investor presentation on WWE's corporate website, here are WWE's key milestones o...