WWE taped this week’s episode of Smackdown from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Below are full results:
Josh Matthews and Michael Cole are doing commentary.
Edge comes out to the ring to a huge pop. He talked about appearing on the TV show Haven, and said that he’s been watching WWE at home and he’s never seen anything like Kane and Daniel Bryan arguing about being the tag team champions and then hugging. Edge calls Bryan “goat boy,” and Bryan came out to a big pop.
Bryan asks Edge if he knows himself, since the lyrics to his theme song are “you think you know me.” He tells Edge to go home and back to acting. Bryan says he can’t snap anymore and he’s at peace. The crowd and Edge start to get on Bryan, but out comes Kane.
Edge tells Kane that he’s a “big red machine” and brings up the time Kane tombstoned a priest. Kane hugged Edge. Bryan yells “no” as the crowd chants “yes!” and Edge calls Bryan over for a “triple hug out.” Damien Sandow comes out and starts to cut a promo, but Edge tells him to shut up. Kane and Bryan start arguing over who will face Sandow tonight, when Booker T shows up on the Titan Tron and announces Sandow vs. Kane next.
* Kane vs. Damien Sandow is next. Bryan is on commentary during the match. Sandow defeats Kane due to a distraction from Bryan. Bryan takes both tag team title belts and walks up the ramp.
Back from break, and Kane is looking for Bryan. Kane found Dr. Shelby, and they did a segment with Dr. Shelby, Kane and Bryan. Shelby said he’ll talk to Booker T about getting Bryan a match tonight.
Another backstage segment with Alberto Del Rio in Booker T’s office. Del Rio wants another title shot, Booker hints that he may get it if he’s victorious in the tag match for later tonight. A tag team match with Randy Orton and Sheamus teaming up to face Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler is announced.
* Layla defeated Natalya. Eve was on commentary during the match.
* Randy Orton and Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler. Orton and Sheamus both hit their finishers, and Sheamus pinned Ziggler to win.
* Cody Rhodes defeated Daniel Bryan. Bryan had the “no lock” applied on Rhodes, but Kane came out. Rhodes managed to hit his finisher with the distraction to get the win as Kane laughed at Bryan from the top of the ramp.
Back from break, and Bryan is looking for Kane backstage. He finds him, and the bicker back and forth before they see Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes walking by. Kane and Bryan challenge them to a match. Sandow and Rhodes just walk away.
* Brodus Clay defeated Heath Slater via disqualification after Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre interfered and jumped Brodus.
It’s shown on the Titan Tron that Daniel Bryan and Kane vs. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes will happen tonight.
* Santino Marella defeated Antonio Cesaro with the Cobra in a non-title bout after a distraction from Aksana backfired. After the match, Cesaro says “we’re finished” in five languages to Aksana.
* Daniel Bryan and Kane vs. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow is next. It was a lumberjack match, with The Usos, The Prime Time Players and Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd at ringside. Rhodes hit Kane with a steel chair to get his team disqualified. Bryan took the chair from Rhodes and handed it to Kane. Bryan and Kane then worked together and cleared the ring.
(Thanks to Andrew Thom for live results.)