*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 1/25
WWE taped this week’s WWE SmackDown Tuesday night from the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California. Below are full taping results:
* Kane and Daniel Bryan come out and we see footage from their graduation on RAW. Kane talks about their title match at Royal Rumble and they start arguing. Kane promises he will win the Rumble 30-man match and out comes Big Show. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes end up coming out. Sandow proposes they take out Team Hell No. Alberto Del Rio comes out and we have a six-man elimination match for later tonight, thanks to Booker T.
* Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett via pinfall with the Brogue kick.
* A video for RAW Roulette aired.
* Natalya (with The Great Khali and Hornswoggle) defeated Rosa Mendes (with Epico and Primo) via submission with the sharpshooter.
* CM Punk came to the ring to address the events of Raw to a surprising amount of crowd support considering the heel angle. Punk’s promo revolved around his future potential and his reign as champion. As he began to say that one thing can disrupt his potential the crowd erupted into “Rock” chants.
* Heyman read the executive order from the WWE regarding the loss of the championship if The Shield gets involved. Punk called out The Shield and refused to leave until they come out.
* All three members came out from the crowd and circled the ring where Punk stood armed with a chair. Punk ordered The Shield to stay out of his way. After a few tense stairs, The Shield left the ring and Punk continued his best in the world rant when The Rock’s music hit.
* The Rock wiped the floor with Punk on the mic and then left the ring. Punk picked the mic up again and started calling Sacramento trash. The Rock came back out. A fist fight broke out followed by a huge Rock Bottom. This part will likely not air.
* Randy Orton defeated Drew McIntyre by disqualification after Jinder Mahal interfered. After the match, Orton delivered RKOs to all three members of 3MB.
* The Miz defeated Darren Young (with Titus O’Neil) with the figure four leglock. Antonio Cesaro was on commentary.
* Team Hell No and Del Rio vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and Big Show. Damien Sandow was eliminated first, by Kane. Kane was then eliminated by countout. Daniel Bryan was then also eliminated by countout. Both Kane and Bryan were eliminated by The Big Show. Show was then counted out. Del Rio was able to hit a super kick on Show, who was on the apron knocking him to the outside. Alberto Del Rio then pinned Cody Rhodes to win the match.
After the match, Show attacked Del Rio and turned the announcer’s table over him. Big Show then counted to ten as Del Rio was laid out.
Alberto Del Rio pinned The Big Show in a no-disqualification match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship after breaking through two tables.
- WWE United States Champion Sheamus missed this week's TV tapings due to a severe flu. - Injured...
- As noted, John Cena is filming a movie called The Nest where he plays a bad guy. The following pho...
Trivia 2000 – The Monday Night War continued: WWF Monday Night Raw defeated WCW Monday Nitro: ...
- Prince Devitt has signed his WWE deal and an official announcement will be coming soon but there's...
Below is the full content listing for WWE's "Sting – The Ultimate Collection" DVD and Blu-ray that...