WWE taped this week’s WWE SmackDown Tuesday night from the Nutter Center at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. Here are full results:
* Prime Time Players defeated Tons of Funk.
* Daniel Bryan opens SmackDown and talks about how he’s never had a match stopped due to injury like he did on RAW. Bryan says they stopped the match because he is the weakest link.
Bryan wants to prove he’s not the weakest link by defeating Randy Orton tonight. Orton comes out and says he helped Bryan up out of respect. Orton says Bryan will have to be stretchered out tonight.
* Curtis Axel vs. Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho is announced for tonight.
* Sheamus defeated Cody Rhodes with the Cloverleaf submission. After the match, Damien Sandow beats Sheamus down.
* Another promo for The Wyatt Family.
* Curtis Axel beat Wade Barrett with the Intercontinental Title on the line. The Miz was on commentary.
* AJ Lee defeated Natalya.
* Backstage segment with Aksana teasing Kaitlyn about AJ’s win. Kaitlyn attacks her and goes crazy until Layla breaks it up.
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Chris Jericho ends when Ricardo Rodriguez interferes and Dolph Ziggler attacks Del Rio for the DQ. Del Rio escapes the ring and Jericho hits Ziggler with a Codebreaker. Del Rio comes back to kick Ziggler and pose over him.
* Christian defeated Drew McIntyre with Killswitch. After the match, Christian cuts a promo about being back. The Shield enter the ring through the crowd and hit the triple powerbomb on him.
* We get a replay of Brock Lesnar attacking CM Punk on RAW. Renee Young interviews Paul Heyman backstage about what happened.
* Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton is up next. Orton dominates most of the match. They end up on the floor and Bryan hits a suicide dive. Bryan wins by count out. After the match, Bryan demands that the match be restarted because he didn’t want it to end that way. The referee refuses and that’s the end of SmackDown.