WWE taped this week’s WWE SmackDown Tuesday night from the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. Below are full results:
* Adrian Neville defeated Curt Hawkins.
WWE SmackDown (Airing Friday)
* The Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho and Ryback kicks off this week’s SmackDown. Ryback talks about his recent change in attitude and how the fans don’t respect him. Teddy Long interrupts and makes Ryback vs. Jericho for later tonight. Ryback sucker punches Jericho in the face.
* Kofi Kingston defeated Cody Rhodes. Cody’s Beautiful Disaster Kick was countered with Trouble in Paradise.
* A recap of the workplace video with Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman was shown.
* It is announced that Triple H & Brock Lesnar will have a face-to-face confrontation on next week’s Raw.
* Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were interviewed backstage. Zeb spoke about Swagger vs. Big E Langston. He said it will be “a real American vs. affirmative action” then added “yeah, I said it.”
* Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter) vs. Big E Langston (w/Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee). Alberto Del Rio was on commentary. Apparently this was a No DQ match, as there was plenty of ladder usage and more Ziggler and Del Rio than Swagger and Langston. The match somehow ended with Del Rio holding the belt while standing on top of the ladder.
* Dean Ambrose (w/Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins) vs. Daniel Bryan (w/Kane) ended when The Shield and Kane interfered. Daniel Bryan had the first real chants of the night, followed by louder Yes! chants. A long match that people are reportedly going to like on television. Bryan applied the Yes Lock late and Rollins tried to run in, but Kane stopped him. Reigns kicked Bryan, then Kofi Kingston ran out to aid Team Hell No and resulting in a brawl. The crowd exploded for Kingston and the Bryan comeback.
* Video of Mark Henry attempting to to break the world record recorded earlier today by pulling two tractor trailer trucks. Apparently, he did it. Cool segment and the crowd cheered for Henry. There was a big pop for “That’s What I Do.”
* Randy Orton was interviewed backstage. He said he’s a poisonous snake and will send The Big Show a message at Extreme Rules.
* The Big Show defeated Tensai. After the match, Big Show tried to hit Brodus Clay with a WMD, but Randy Orton ran out and hit an RKO on Big Show.
* Backstage, AJ makes fun of Kaitlyn for texting her secret admirer. Natalya interrupts with Great Khali trying to figure out the identity of her secret admirer. Great Khali puts on a Rey Mysterio mask and a fake mustache trying to be undercover to find out the admirer’s identity.
* Chris Jericho by Ryback by disqualification. The biggest pop of the night was for Jericho’s entrance. Really good heat for Ryback. Jericho escaped a Shellshocked attempt and countered into the Walls of Jericho. Jericho hit the Codebreaker on Ryback outside the ring. Ryback crotched Jericho on the turnbuckle post for the DQ. After the match, Ryback grabbed Jericho and threw him over the announce table to end the tapings.
* Josh Mathews interviewed Mark Henry in the ring. They said the two tractor trailers weighed 55 tons. (WWE will most likely add this in with the trailer trucks video clip shown earlier)
Dark Main Event
* Sheamus and Randy Orton defeated Mark Henry and Big Show. Big pop for Sheamus. He hit the Brogue Kick on Henry and won the match for his team to conclude the show.