Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 11/29
WWE taped the November 29 WWE SmackDown episode from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.
* Justin Gabriel defeated Hunico
* Randy Orton and Renee Young open the show with an in-ring interview. Orton talks about Survivor Series and is asked about the TLC match with John Cena but ends up walking out in the middle of it.
* There’s a Thanksgiving food eating contest backstage, hosted by Vickie Guerrero.
* Mark Henry vs. Curtis Axel is up next. Big E Langston and Ryback are at ringside. Henry gets the quick win.
* We see the eating contest on the big screen again. Titus O’Neil wins it and earns a singles match against Antonio Cesaro later. There were other Thanksgiving skits as well.
* Los Matadores vs. 3MB as The Plymouth Rockers is up next. At one point, El Torito cleaned house on 3MB. Matadores get the win.
* Tensai and Brodus Clay vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth is up next. Tensai and Clay get the win in another quick match after Clay splashed Woods.
* CM Punk comes out and is interviewed by Renee Young. He hasn’t heard from Daniel Bryan after being taken by The Wyatt Family and doesn’t know why The Shield attacked him but says maybe they were doing what The Authority told them to do.
* Antonio Cesaro beat Titus O’Neil by DQ when Darren Young interfered. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were also at ringside. After the match, Titus got sick from the eating earlier and pukes in JBL’s cowboy hat and then puts it on Michael Cole’s head. Titus then pukes on Zeb.
* Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk comes out and cleans house on The Shield with a chair. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man match.
The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now.
The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now. They all beat Rey around until Punk tags in and cleans house. The end comes when Rey hits 619 on Erick Rowan and Punk hits him with GTS for the win.
- Daniel Bryan tweeted the following photo from his honeymoon: Just got back from our off-grid ho...
- Jim Ross was asked in his latest Q&A update on how he would book Brock Lesnar now that Lesnar has ...
- Daniel Bryan & The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family is being locally advertised for the May 27 Smackdow...
- People within WWE are said to be "incredibly amused" by TNA putting their World Heavyweight Title ...
- Hulk Hogan filmed several hours of interviews at WWE's studios in Stamford earlier this week. The ...