Stipulations Added To Bully Ray vs. Sting At Slammiversary, 5 More Matches Announced
It was announced tonight on Impact Wrestling that stipulations have been added to Bully Ray’s TNA World Heavyweight Championship defense against Sting at Slammiversary. The contest will take place under No Holds Barred Match rules, and should Sting lose, he can never challenge for the title again.
Five additional matches were announced for the pay-per-view event, which emanates live from Agganis Arena on the campus of Boston University on Sunday, June 2. The updated card is as follows:
* Bully Ray defends the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Sting – billed as “Sting’s Last Shot.”
* AJ Styles will face Kurt Angle.
* In a Four Team Elimination Tag Team Championship Match, Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez defend the TNA World Tag Team Championship against Christopher Daniels and Kazarian, Austin Aries and Bobby Roode, and “Cowboy” James Storm and a mystery partner.
* Devon defends the TNA Television Championship against Joseph Park.
* Kenny King defends the X Division Championship in an Ultimate X Match against Chris Sabin and an opponent to be determined.
* Taryn Terrell will square off against Gail Kim.