The New Issue Of Fighting Spirit Magazine Is Now Available
NEW ISSUE OF FIGHTING SPIRIT MAGAZINE
Return of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin column; Exclusive interviews with
Chris Jericho and AJ Styles
London, England: Fighting Spirit Magazine is proud to announce that the new issue of the publication is now available in print and online.
With 84 pages packed with news, interviews, features, columns, and reviews, FSM is unquestionably the leading pro wrestling magazine anywhere in the world today. Boasting features from the top writers in the industry, and exclusive columns from WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette, and TNA Wrestling star Nick “Magnus” Aldis, FSM’s diverse content and blend of current and historical features puts it in a class of its own.
This month’s issue has features on:
- Chris Jericho, who talks to FSM about his current relationship with pro wrestling
- What history has to tell us about live wrestling TV, and three-hour weekly shows
- Why Triple-H must be self-sacrificing if he is to succeed as Head of Talent Relations
- How Vince McMahon’s WWE changed in-ring wrestling, perhaps forever
- AJ Styles talks to FSM about his career, and his upcoming UK appearance
- How Japanese pro wrestling has so often thrived in utilising inter-promotional matches
- Why no other heavyweight can match the performances of Big Japan’s Daisuke Sekimoto
- How Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen came to be the biggest grudge match in the history of MMA
FSM is available from WHSmith and Easons stores in the UK and Ireland, and via subscription at www.tinyurl.com/subscribeFSM. An iPhone and iPad app is also available at an initial cost of $2.99, which includes a free issue of the customer’s choice. To download it, please visit http://www.tinyurl.com/iTunesFSM.
- The WWE NXT Twitter page is hyping an announcement from #1 contender Tyler Breeze on tonight's epi...
- Despite what Vince Russo wrote on Twitter yesterday about leaving TNA, word from within TNA is tha...
As PWMania.com reported, WWE announced 700,000 subscribers for the WWE Network this morning, barely ...
- Jeff Hardy recently spoke with Alternative Nation to promote TNA Destination X on Spike TV tonight...
- Vince McMahon and other senior members of WWE management hosted an earnings call from WWE headquar...