The Rock Honored, Former WWE Diva At Raw, Stacy Keibler, Piper
- The Rock was honored last night by Cinemacon and named the Action Star of the Year. He wrote on Twitter this morning:
“ACTION STAR OF THE DECADE – Thank you Cinemacon & Hollywood industry for the huge honor last night. #KickinAssWithASmile”
- Former WWE Diva Brandi “Eden Stiles” Reed was backstage with her family at last night’s RAW Supershow from Detroit, Michigan. Her boyfriend is Cody Rhodes. Reed’s family is from Detroit so she flew up to spend time with them and Cody.
- Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler is on the cover of the June 2012 issue of Men’s Fitness magazine. Stacy also has a photoshoot and interview in the magazine.
- Roddy Piper will be launching a new podcast soon.
- The Shining Wizards podcast recently conducted an in-depth interview with ECW Original Justin Credible about various topics. Credible had the following to say after the interviewer talked about his friend Scott Hall changing his life:
“I hope I am wrong, I don’t see Scott getting to that point. I unfortunately know Scott to well and I just think, you know, he is never gonna find that place. I think Scott is happiest when he is in the wrestling business and I think right now he has a real hole in his life and I think he is missing that, and I hope he finds it again, that happiness and that passion.”
- Alberto Del Rio broke his Twitter silence with the following today: I'm back, and I want to...