The Rock Purchases Mansion, CM Punk DVD, WWE Business Figures
- Production for CM Punk’s upcoming DVD set is underway, with a camera crew following the WWE champion this week.
- WWE will be releasing a new children’s book soon titled, “The General Manager’s Handbook.”
- WWE.com had 12 million unique visitors in the month of January, down 7% from January 2011.
- The WWEShop website averaged 548 merchandise orders per day, down 19% from January 2011.
- WWE shipped 158,000 DVD units in January, down 16% from January 2011.
- WreslteMania 28 main eventer Dwyane “The Rock” Johnson closed on a $3.45 million, 13,154 square foot mansion last month. The home is located in Southwest Ranches, Florida and was purchased from NFL star Vernon Carey.
The mansion has five bedrooms, seven baths, a large swimming pool, a home theater and more.
- The official WWE NXT Instagram account has posted the following image: Former Total Divas...
Trivia 1970 - WWWF World Champion Bruno Sammartino defeated Ivan Koloff in a Texas Death Match in...