TNA Official Interested In Signing MVP, More On Problems With Pay & Recent TNA Releases
- TNA’s Bruce Prichard has been making a play for former WWE star MVP to come in. If he does sign, he won’t be able to use the MVP name. MVP has been trying to pitch a reality show on prison life and being in TNA could open doors to Spike TV for the project.
- Regarding reports of talents being paid late, apparently it’s office workers also and not just TNA wrestlers. A source says it would “surprise you greatly” at some of the talents who are being paid late.
- Madison Rayne, who had her TNA contract expire this week, has been tweeting about how she will be back in the future, likely after she gives birth some time.
- As noted on Wednesday, Taeler Hendrix tweeted that she asked to be released from her contract. Apparently this is true as she was offered the same deal she had been under but turned it down and let it expire. The other talents named were indeed released.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- Ring of Honor has announced that at Global Wars, as part of New Japan Pro-Wrestling's Time Splitte...
- We noted before that an Evolution vs. The Shield War Games was being speculated on but that no are...