TNA Spoiler Notes: Big Segment In August, ECW Original Returns, Possible King Mo Feud, More
- Below are some spoiler notes from TNA’s second night of tapings in New York City:
* Samoa Joe, Sanada and Low Ki all won three-ways to qualify for an Ultimate X match for the vacant X Division Title. This will likely be taped on Friday night and will air on the August 7th episode.
* Homicide returned to TNA and lost the three-way with Tigre Uno to Joe. Homicide and Joe followed ROH’s Code of Honor after the match.
* Kurt Angle cut another promo from the balcony, very similar to the one he did on Wednesday night.
* Al Snow returned to the ring for the August 7th episode, teaming with Team 3D and Tommy Dreamer to do battle with Team Dixie. Snow came out as a mystery man but TNA actually spoiled it for the live crowd by passing out “heads” to some fans a few minutes before he came out.
* TNA has been teasing a Dixie Carter table spot for over a month and it will finally happen on the August 7th episode, thanks to Bully Ray and the entire TNA roster.
* They may be building to a singles match between Bully Ray and King Mo, possibly for Bound For Glory.
* Ezekiel Jackson and Snitsky may be done already, at least in the storylines. After Team Dixie lost a multi-man match, they did an in-ring segment later and Dixie had apparently fired Zeke and Snitsky but kept the other members of the group. No word yet if Snitsky and Jackson were brought in just for this week’s tapings or if they will be used going forward. It’s possible they’re booked for Friday night’s tapings.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)