Triple H Admits To Wet Patch Accident, Why Does Kaitlyn Use The Spear?, Kofi Talks Fandango
- WWE’s website has a video of Triple H, BG James and Billy Gunn reuniting backstage at last night’s old-school RAW. James said The NAO have never been apart so they really can’t have a reunion. Triple H joined them and told Matt Striker to beat it. James talked about last week’s brawl with Brock Lesnar and brought up the infamous wet spot that fans noticed in the seat of Triple H’s pants. Triple H mentioned that he will never go to the ring with a full bladder again, acknowledging that he had an accident.
- Kofi Kingston spoke to Matt Striker on RAW Active last night. Kofi was upset about Fandango postponing his debut again. Kofi called Fandango a “male ballerina sissy.”
- Striker also spoke to WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn and she answered a fan question – why is she now using the spear? She talked about how she looked up to Bill Goldberg and his spear when she was younger.
- There has been more talk within WWE about bringing on outside advertising to the WWE Network as a ...
- TNA's John Gaburick announced today that the company has re-signed DJ Zema Ion to a multi-year dea...