Triple H Aspires To Be The Undertaker, The Rock’s Baby Oil Routine, New WWE Event Matches
– Triple H showed his admiration for Undertaker in the latest WWE Magazine where there is a feature on the Undertaker. In the feature Triple H said, “He’s the guy everyone looks to, because he’s a leader from in-ring to backstage. … He’s what I aspire to be in the business.”
– During a recent interview, hyping the film Pain and Gain, director Michael Bay discussed the Rock’s “baby oil routine.” Bay said, “Dwayne, you have to keep a 3-foot perimeter. Because he has a woman professional just lubing him up with baby oil. You get the stuff all over your outfit, you wreck your clothes.”
– The April 29th WWE Raw taping in Columbus, Ohio is currently being advertised with a John Cena & Alberto Del Rio vs. Ryback and Dolph Ziggler match.
– The WWE house show on April 27th in Lodz, Poland has the following matches set:
* John Cena vs. Ryback in a Tables Match for WWE Championship
* Kane vs. Big E Langston
* Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler