Triple H Reveals WWE NXT Plans, CM Punk’s Latest WWE Schedule, New NXT Divas Debut
- Triple H was asked on Twitter if WWE was considering taking NXT on the road, outside of Florida. Triple H replied that they are “working on it.”
— Triple H (@TripleH) July 20, 2013
- – WWE has added CM Punk to several upcoming live events. Here is his schedule through August:
* July 24th SmackDown tapings in Corpus Christi
* July 25th SmackDown tapings in Houston
* July 26th live event in Atlanta
* July 27th live event in Macon, GA
* August 11th live event in Oakland
* August 16th Supershow in Portland
* August 24th live event in Las Cruces, NM
* August 25th live event in Rio Rancho, NM
* August 31st Supershow in Boston
* September 1st Supershow in Washington, DC
- New WWE NXT Divas CJ Perry and Brittany Fetkin made their NXT live event debut on Thursday night in Tampa. They took turns doing ring announcer duties. Kendall Skye, who normally works as ring announcer, teamed with Paige and Sasha Banks to defeat Emma, Bayley and Charlotte.
We noted before that WWE was selling new CM Punk merchandise at WrestleMania Week in New Orleans. Pu...
- Triple H suffered some kind of muscle injury in the match with Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania XXX, w...
As noted earlier today, a tournament to crown a new #1 contender to Big E's Intercontinental Title w...
- The North American Wrestling Rankings website, which has kept track of TV records and rankings sin...
- Time permitting, Alexander Rusev is scheduled to have a squash match at the WWE Extreme Rules pay-...