Triple H Reveals WWE NXT Plans, CM Punk’s Latest WWE Schedule, New NXT Divas Debut
- Triple H was asked on Twitter if WWE was considering taking NXT on the road, outside of Florida. Triple H replied that they are “working on it.”
— Triple H (@TripleH) July 20, 2013
- – WWE has added CM Punk to several upcoming live events. Here is his schedule through August:
* July 24th SmackDown tapings in Corpus Christi
* July 25th SmackDown tapings in Houston
* July 26th live event in Atlanta
* July 27th live event in Macon, GA
* August 11th live event in Oakland
* August 16th Supershow in Portland
* August 24th live event in Las Cruces, NM
* August 25th live event in Rio Rancho, NM
* August 31st Supershow in Boston
* September 1st Supershow in Washington, DC
- New WWE NXT Divas CJ Perry and Brittany Fetkin made their NXT live event debut on Thursday night in Tampa. They took turns doing ring announcer duties. Kendall Skye, who normally works as ring announcer, teamed with Paige and Sasha Banks to defeat Emma, Bayley and Charlotte.
- Hulk Hogan did a conference call today to promote NBC's WrestleMania XXX special that airs on Augu...
- Regarding WWE's reaction to the news that Spike TV will not be renewing TNA Impact Wrestling, they...
- WWE Hall of Famer and Ring of Honor fan Jim Ross said in one of his latest blogs over the weekend ...
- TNA President Dixie Carter tweeted the following today: Negotiations with @SpikeTV are ongoing....
As seen on last week's RAW, WWE Diva Emma made her return to Monday nights after being off for a few...