Two Yet To Be Announced Matches Advertised For Survivor Series
Ticketmaster.com is advertising two matches for Sunday’s Survivor Series pay-per-view that have yet to be officially announced by WWE.
Advertised for the event is an Intercontinental Championship bout between Dolph Ziggler and Kaval. Also advertised is Daniel Bryan defending the United States Championship against Ted DiBiase.
The officially announced card is as follows:
WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena as the special guest referee)
Should Barrett win, Cena is freed from The Nexus. Should Barrett lose, Cena is fired from WWE.
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge vs. Kane (c)
WWE Divas Championship Match
Natalya vs. Michelle McCool and Layla (c)
WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (c)
Survivor Series Elimination Match
Rey Mysterio, Big Show, MVP, Kofi Kingston and Chris Masters vs. Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes and Tyler Reks
Sheamus vs. John Morrison
- It's interesting that WWE is handing out the "Cesaro section" signs to fans in the crowd even thou...
- Regarding Cesaro and Paul Heyman not coming out to theme music, that's the plan for now but only s...
- Even though she was dumped by Fandango, the current plan is for Summer Rae to return as a singles ...
- Vickie Guerrero isn't gone from WWE after all. After people in WWE confirmed a report of her depar...
- As noted, Bo Dallas defeated a local talent before Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Nashville. T...