U.S. Title Match Announced For The Survivor Series, Updated Card
WWE announced this afternoon on the company website that United States Champion Daniel Bryan will defend his title against Ted DiBiase tomorrow night at the Survivor Series.
The match was advertised on Ticketmaster.com earlier this week before WWE made the match official today.
The officially announced card is as follows:
WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena as the special guest referee)
Should Barrett win, Cena is freed from The Nexus. Should Barrett lose, Cena is fired from WWE.
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge vs. Kane (c)
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kaval
WWE United States Championship Match
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Ted DiBiase
WWE Divas Championship Match
Natalya vs. Michelle McCool and Layla (c)
WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (c)
Survivor Series Elimination Match
Rey Mysterio, Big Show, MVP, Kofi Kingston and Chris Masters vs. Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes and Tyler Reks
Sheamus vs. John Morrison
- Hulk Hogan tweeted the following about the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania X...
- Tonight's WWE Main Event and SmackDown tapings take place from the Verizon Arena in Little Rock, A...
- Bobby Lashley's surprise return at Lockdown was kept quiet to a very small circle of people so it ...
- While some members of the Yes Movement in the ring with Daniel Bryan Monday night on RAW were actu...
- WWE originally announced Luke Harper vs. John Cena for Monday night's RAW around 6pm but then anno...