United States Title Match Added To WWE Elimination Chamber PPV: Updated Card
Earlier in the day, WWE announced that Brodus Clay & Tensai will wrestle the reunited Team Rhodes Scholars on the online pre-show of Sunday’s Elimination Chamber event.
Tuesday evening, WWE also announced WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro will defend against The Miz on the pay-per-view.
With those matches set, here’s the updated card:
WWE Championship Match
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk
* If The Rock gets himself disqualified or counted out, CM Punk wins the title
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show
Elimination Chamber Match
Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mark Henry vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Jack Swagger
* Winner gets a World Heavyweight Title shot at WrestleMania 29
Team Cena vs. The Shield
John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns
United States Championship Match:
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz
Divas Championship Match
Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
30-Minute Online Pre-show
Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Brodus Clay & Tensai
- It's interesting that WWE is handing out the "Cesaro section" signs to fans in the crowd even thou...
- Regarding Cesaro and Paul Heyman not coming out to theme music, that's the plan for now but only s...
- Even though she was dumped by Fandango, the current plan is for Summer Rae to return as a singles ...
- Vickie Guerrero isn't gone from WWE after all. After people in WWE confirmed a report of her depar...
- As noted, Bo Dallas defeated a local talent before Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Nashville. T...