United States Title Match Added To WWE Elimination Chamber PPV: Updated Card
Earlier in the day, WWE announced that Brodus Clay & Tensai will wrestle the reunited Team Rhodes Scholars on the online pre-show of Sunday’s Elimination Chamber event.
Tuesday evening, WWE also announced WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro will defend against The Miz on the pay-per-view.
With those matches set, here’s the updated card:
WWE Championship Match
The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk
* If The Rock gets himself disqualified or counted out, CM Punk wins the title
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show
Elimination Chamber Match
Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mark Henry vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Jack Swagger
* Winner gets a World Heavyweight Title shot at WrestleMania 29
Team Cena vs. The Shield
John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs. Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns
United States Championship Match:
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz
Divas Championship Match
Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
30-Minute Online Pre-show
Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Brodus Clay & Tensai
Moments before making a surprise appearance at San Diego's Comic-Con International 2014, The Man Cal...
- It appears that Hulk Hogan may be involved some way at WWE SummerSlam according to reports. Hogan ...
- John Cena is set to miss the August 4th edition of WWE Monday Night Raw. He will be away doing wor...
WWE taped the following matches for tonight’s SmackDown: Non-Title Match * The Usos (c) Bo Dal...
- WWE posted the following on Twitter, confirming Daniel Bryan's autobiography. It will release in s...