Update On John Laurinaitis, Kelly Kelly’s Prices Reduced, Smith James Receives Tryout, More
- John Laurinaitis, who is currently recovering from shoulder surgery, is not expected to return to the road as WWE’s head producer until the end of the year.
– Northeast Wrestling has announced that prices for former WWE performer Barbie “Kelly Kelly” Blank’s autographs and photo-ops at her appearances on Saturday, November 3 at the Galleria at Crystal Run in Middletown, New York, and Sunday, November 4 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Waterbury, Connecticut have been reduced.
Autographs and photo-ops are now $30 each, or save $10 by purchasing a combo for $50. Additional autographs and photo-ops are available for $25 that day. Those who have already pre-ordered the items will be refunded the difference. (Event Details)
– Independent wrestler Smith James was among those evaluated by WWE officials at this week’s television tapings.
– Kenn Doane, formerly known as Kenny and Kenny Dykstra in WWE, is now playing football at Nichols College after not playing since high school. Though listed as a tight end on the school’s official website, he primarily plays defense on a limited basis. Through eight games into the season, he has eight solo tackles and five assisted tackles.
– Big Show is featured in today’s “Superstar Spotlight” on WWE.com.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)