Update On Jeff Hardy’s Court Appearance This Week
Examiner.com has provided an update on TNA Champion Jeff Hardy’s pending drug charges.
Hardy was in a North Carolina courtroom on Wednesday to defend himself against various drug charges stemming from his September 2009 arrest.
According to the Moore County Sheriff’s Office police report, found 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia when doing a search of Hardy’s home.
Hardy was hit with a long list of charges – including:
- Conspiracy to traffic in Opium
- Trafficking in Opium by possession
- 2 counts of possession with intent to distribute
- Felony possession of cocaine
- Felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
As we’ve seen a number of times before, the Moore County Superior Court delayed the case yet again – with Hardy due back in court on January 20th.
TNA Impact Wrestling spoiler inside....
TNA taped part of the January 2nd episode of Impact Wrestling on Wednesday night in Orlando. Here ar...
TNA taped the rest of the December 26th episode of Impact Wrestling on Wednesday night in Orlando. H...
- Chris Jericho revealed in an interview with Capitol Chaos TV that he may return to WWE for a few s...
- WWE issued the following today: WWE® "TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS" HOLIDAY TV SPECIAL TO AIR SATURDA...