Update On Jeff Hardy’s Court Appearance This Week
Examiner.com has provided an update on TNA Champion Jeff Hardy’s pending drug charges.
Hardy was in a North Carolina courtroom on Wednesday to defend himself against various drug charges stemming from his September 2009 arrest.
According to the Moore County Sheriff’s Office police report, found 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia when doing a search of Hardy’s home.
Hardy was hit with a long list of charges – including:
- Conspiracy to traffic in Opium
- Trafficking in Opium by possession
- 2 counts of possession with intent to distribute
- Felony possession of cocaine
- Felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
As we’ve seen a number of times before, the Moore County Superior Court delayed the case yet again – with Hardy due back in court on January 20th.
Damien Sandow accepts the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on the latest edition of Sandow:60 on the WWE App...
PWMania,com reported that WWE has invited the first openly gay NFL draftee Michael Sam to next Monda...
- WWE's new "Brothers of Destruction – Greatest Matches" DVD on Kane and The Undertaker hits store...
- Tonight's WWE Main Event and SmackDown tapings take place from the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln,...
- Below is video from Ricardo Rodriguez's first post-WWE match this past weekend. Ricardo teams with...