Update On Jeff Hardy’s Court Appearance This Week
Examiner.com has provided an update on TNA Champion Jeff Hardy’s pending drug charges.
Hardy was in a North Carolina courtroom on Wednesday to defend himself against various drug charges stemming from his September 2009 arrest.
According to the Moore County Sheriff’s Office police report, found 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia when doing a search of Hardy’s home.
Hardy was hit with a long list of charges – including:
- Conspiracy to traffic in Opium
- Trafficking in Opium by possession
- 2 counts of possession with intent to distribute
- Felony possession of cocaine
- Felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
As we’ve seen a number of times before, the Moore County Superior Court delayed the case yet again – with Hardy due back in court on January 20th.
Dolph Ziggler, Titus O'Neil and Xavier Woods discuss Daniel Bryan occupying Raw. ...
Check out the full schedule for Tuesday, day 16 of the WWE Network launch: 1:30am EST - ECW Hardc...
As previously reported Rampage Jackson is suppose to make a return to TNA in the near future to enga...
TNA star Rockstar Spud recently hosted the popular weekly UK talk show Wrestle Talk TV. Also Ethan C...
- TNA has placed new roster pages for Tigre Uno and Willow. Seya Sanada has also been added to the C...