Update On Jeff Hardy’s Court Appearance This Week
Examiner.com has provided an update on TNA Champion Jeff Hardy’s pending drug charges.
Hardy was in a North Carolina courtroom on Wednesday to defend himself against various drug charges stemming from his September 2009 arrest.
According to the Moore County Sheriff’s Office police report, found 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia when doing a search of Hardy’s home.
Hardy was hit with a long list of charges – including:
– Conspiracy to traffic in Opium
– Trafficking in Opium by possession
– 2 counts of possession with intent to distribute
– Felony possession of cocaine
– Felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place
– Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
As we’ve seen a number of times before, the Moore County Superior Court delayed the case yet again – with Hardy due back in court on January 20th.
- Seth Rollins and Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho and Roman Reigns is being advertised locally for to...
The Evolution of Online Sports Entertainment, Wrestle Talk Radio returns to the airwaves o...
- Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family is working through some sort of eye injury. - Former NXT Tag Te...
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson recently spoke with Muscle and Fitness. Here are the highlights: M&...
WWE Superstar Jack Swagger recently spoke with with NOLA.com and commented on WrestleMania XXX as a ...