Update On Jeff Hardy’s Court Appearance This Week
Examiner.com has provided an update on TNA Champion Jeff Hardy’s pending drug charges.
Hardy was in a North Carolina courtroom on Wednesday to defend himself against various drug charges stemming from his September 2009 arrest.
According to the Moore County Sheriff’s Office police report, found 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia when doing a search of Hardy’s home.
Hardy was hit with a long list of charges – including:
- Conspiracy to traffic in Opium
- Trafficking in Opium by possession
- 2 counts of possession with intent to distribute
- Felony possession of cocaine
- Felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
As we’ve seen a number of times before, the Moore County Superior Court delayed the case yet again – with Hardy due back in court on January 20th.
Trivia 1990 – The Snowman was stripped of the USWA Unified Heavyweight Title after no-showing ...
Trivia 1990 – The Snowman was stripped of the USWA Unified Heavyweight Title after no-showing a...
Watch several video highlights from WWE Main Event. ...
WWE taped the August 28, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario...
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt has been announced for Friday's SmackDown. Mark Henry and Big Show vs....