Vickie Ready For GM Role, Jerry Lawler At SmackDown, Ryback
- Vickie Guerrero, who will take over as Interim General Manager on the Raw SuperShow and SmackDown this week, tweeted the following: “Ready for my week to have control of Raw and Smackdown…..my office better be ready for occupancy.”
- Jerry “The King” Lawler stated on Twitter that he’ll be on hand for Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Evansville, Indiana for a match against Michael Cole.
- You can get up to 50% off wrestling packages at WWEShop.com at this link.
- Booker T is today’s featured Superstar on WWE.com.
- WWE.com has published a photo gallery chronicling Ryback’s path of destruction.
WWE Superstar Batista tweeted the following today: Ive always considered myself a WWE fan first a...
After dropping the Divas Championship week to the debuting Paige, AJ Lee is taking a hiatus from WWE...
WWE's latest "Where Are They Now?" feature looks at former Tag Team Champion Trevor Murdoch, who was...