Vickie Ready For GM Role, Jerry Lawler At SmackDown, Ryback
– Vickie Guerrero, who will take over as Interim General Manager on the Raw SuperShow and SmackDown this week, tweeted the following: “Ready for my week to have control of Raw and Smackdown…..my office better be ready for occupancy.”
– Jerry “The King” Lawler stated on Twitter that he’ll be on hand for Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Evansville, Indiana for a match against Michael Cole.
– You can get up to 50% off wrestling packages at WWEShop.com at this link.
– Booker T is today’s featured Superstar on WWE.com.
– WWE.com has published a photo gallery chronicling Ryback’s path of destruction.