Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) of theScore Television Network spoke with former WWE Superstar Harry Smith, son of late WWE Legend The British Bulldog. Highlights:
* Harry recalls being at Wembley Stadium for SummerSlam 1992 and in the ring after the main event at In Your House: Canadian Stampede in 1997
* Wrestling in Japan for Antonio Inoki – has he received the “Inoki slap”?
* Harry’s relationship with Tom “Dynamite Kid” Billington: “I’ve keep in touch with my Uncle Tommy, I went and saw him last November, that’s when the WWE did a tour over there (in England). It was really great seeing him; we watched some of his old matches in Japan. Physically he’s in rough shape but mentally he’s still pretty sharp, we had a pretty good time and I hope to see him again soon. I don’t know if anything nice can happen for him maybe a Hall of Fame induction for the Bulldogs or a DVD would be really great. If the Bulldogs got called to the Hall of Fame, I would love to induct them”
* His upcoming MMA Career and a projected date for his first fight
* Will (Dave) Batista fight in MMA?: “He’s dropped a lot of weight; he’s had a bad back injury when John Cena gave him the (Attitude Adjustment) off a car. He’s avoided surgery and I don’t know if he wants to take a fight or not, but he eventually wants to become a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt under Cesar Gracie. He’s my sparring partner and he’s a really strong guy.”
* Training with catch-as-catch-can wrestling expert Billy Robinson and how proud Stu Hart and Davey Boy Smith would be.
* Training with Strikeforce Heavyweight competitor Josh Barnett and the importance of good talkers in MMA
You can watch the interview embedded in the video below: