Paul Heyman spoke to New York City DJ Peter Rosenberg from Hot 97 earlier this week. Among the topics discussed include:
– Doing the best and most-rewarding work of his career right now in WWE.
– Being part of 2 top matches at WrestleMania after watching the show from home last year.
– How he and Brock Lesnar became such close friends.
– Brock Lesnar battling diverticulitis for many years and only being able to use 60% of his body’s potential at his physical peak due to the disease.
– The differences between Brock Lesnar & CM Punk.
– Managers who were great bumpers.
– Remembering the late Sherri Martel.
Here it is: