WWE Extreme Rules Post Show Report – May 19, 2013
- The 2013 WWE Extreme Rules post-show opens up with Renee Young, Mick Foley, Wade Barrett and Titus O’Neil talking about the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H match. Foley predicts the feud isn’t over.
– They talk about the seriousness of the finish to Ryback vs. John Cena. We see footage of Cena getting off the stretcher at the ambulance. Cena told medics he felt good and didn’t need to go to the hospital. Michael Cole at ringside says we should have an update tomorrow on RAW. JBL and Jerry Lawler chime in on Cena being stubborn and refusing medical attention.
– We go back to Renee Young and crew. They talk about The Shield bringing home gold. Titus says you have to respect them but there are a lot of WWE stars who will be going after them now. Foley compares The Shield to The Fabulous Freebirds.
– We go backstage to new WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns plus new United States Champion Dean Ambrose. They talk about tonight and say a lot more arrogant fools still don’t believe in The Shield but they will. Ambrose says they are just getting warmed up.
– The announcers talk about the Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio finish. Matt Striker is backstage with Del Rio. Del Rio talks about a tweet from Dolph Ziggler. Big E Langston and AJ Lee appear, mocking Del Rio.
– We go back to Renee Young and the WWE Superstars to talk about the Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap Match. Titus isn’t convinced Sheamus is as tough as he portrays himself. Titus has fighting words for Sheamus. Barrett puts over Sheamus and the Brogue Kick.
– We see footage of Mark Henry in the trainers room after the Strap Match. Striker to get comment but Henry told him to get away. Henry walked out of the trainers room and said he was going home.
– We get another look at the cage match. Striker catches Heyman backstage for comment. Heyman puts over Lesnar’s performance and says he’s the ultimate extreme athlete in WWE. We go back to Renee Young and crew to talk about the match.
– They talk more about John Cena refusing medical help and plug tomorrow night’s RAW. That’s it for the post-show.