Vince McMahon is going all out for the upcoming 1000th episode of RAW and is open to anybody returning.
“Vince is forgetting about politics, personal issues, any heat guys might have with each other and wants this to be monumental,” a source said.
WWE has apparently put together a list of names they are expecting to appear on the show, but want to keep several names unadvertised. They have told these names to do “anything and everything” to keep the surprises secret including saying publicly that they will be somewhere else the night of the 1000th RAW.
As noted earlier, here is an updated list of WWE Legends confirmed to appear on the 1000th episode of RAW:
* Triple H and Shawn Michaels have been advertised on WWE.com and locally for a “DX Reunion.”
* Brock Lesnar will return to respond to Triple H’s challenge to face him at Summerslam.
* Bret Hart has been advertised locally.
* The Rock said on Twitter that he will return on the show. That was confirmed on WWE.com and RAW.
* Mick Foley will appear on the show.
* Tatanka, Roddy Piper, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, DDP, Steve Blackman, Vader, Doink the Clown, Bob Backlund and Sid Vicious have all also teased appearances, appeared recently, or been contacted by WWE about appearing.