Who Will Be Randy Orton’s Next Challenger?, WWE’s Biggest Jerks Of 2013
- As PWMania.com reported, WWE is conducting a poll asking the fans who is most deserving of a chance to face the “Champion of Champions” Randy Orton? Leading the poll is CM Punk with 47% of the vote, followed by Daniel Bryan with 28% of the vote. As noted, WWE has also listed Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston in that poll.
- WWW’s official website has also posted a feature listing the “Biggest Jerks Of 2013.” Below is their list:
“Every month, WWE Magazine celebrates WWE’s most malicious malcontents and all their evil machinations they’ve wrought on the WWE Universe by honoring them with our prestigious boot trophy. It’s the finest honor a villainous Superstar or Diva can hope to receive — unless they have a case of ‘Jerk’ denial. Say hello to 2013’s most dastardly, despicable Superstars and Divas and read what they had to say when we gave them ‘the boot.’
January – Heath Slater
February – Damien Sandow
March – Brad Maddox
April – Wade “Bad News” Barrett
May – The Shield
June – AJ Lee
July – Antonio Cesaro
August – Ryback
September – Big E. Langston
October – Zeb Colter
November – Vickie Guerrero
December – Fandango
- Ring of Honor has began revealing the names ahead of their Global Wars and War of the Worlds shows...
While Hulk Hogan will be making a WrestleMania XXX announcement on tonight's RAW, WWE is teasing tha...
- The Ultimate Warrior announced on Twitter that Linda McMahon will be inducting him into the WWE Ha...
- As noted, Hornswoggle will be attending the premiere of Muppets Most Wanted in Hollywood tonight a...
According to a new investor presentation on WWE's corporate website, here are WWE's key milestones o...