WWE ’13 News: Updated Roster, New Trailer & More Game Features Announced
- THQ has recently updated the official roster for WWE ’13 video game. Here are the names revealed so far.
Attitude era Mark Henry from the Nation of Domination
- In addition to the roster updates, THQ has announced some other game features.
* WWE Live will let players experience the atmosphere of a live WWE event, including authentic sound effects, crowd participation levels and compelling commentary, as well as attention-grabbing “Spectacular Moments” – impressive maneuvers like ring breaks and barricade crashes captured with multiple camera angles.
* Predator Technology 2.0 will provide a gameplay experience that’s smoother than ever, with hundreds of new animations.
You can check out a new trailer for WWE ’13 below.
Sometimes I can’t grasp how quickly time flies by. I can’t believe that is has been 7 years sinc...
Evolution truly is a mystery. Who would have thought Daniel Bryan would be in a position to cl...
Dave Batista versus Brock Lesnar would be a WWE battle for the ages just based on the sheer populari...
WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley posted the following on his Facebook page regarding Monday's RAW, Batis...
- Monday night's WWE RAW ranked #4 for the night in Nielsen's new Twitter TV ratings. RAW had a uniq...