WWE ’13 News: Updated Roster, New Trailer & More Game Features Announced
- THQ has recently updated the official roster for WWE ’13 video game. Here are the names revealed so far.
Attitude era Mark Henry from the Nation of Domination
- In addition to the roster updates, THQ has announced some other game features.
* WWE Live will let players experience the atmosphere of a live WWE event, including authentic sound effects, crowd participation levels and compelling commentary, as well as attention-grabbing “Spectacular Moments” – impressive maneuvers like ring breaks and barricade crashes captured with multiple camera angles.
* Predator Technology 2.0 will provide a gameplay experience that’s smoother than ever, with hundreds of new animations.
You can check out a new trailer for WWE ’13 below.
Possible spoiler inside....
- TNA taped the January 9TH, 2014 episode of Impact Wrestling on Wednesday night in Orlando. Here ar...
- TNA taped the rest of the January 2nd, 2014 episode of Impact Wrestling on Wednesday night in Orla...
WWE has a targeted launch date of February 24th for the WWE Network, which is the day after the Elim...
- John Cena tweeted the following about his surgically repaired elbow tonight: Regarding my elbow...