WWE ’13 News: Updated Roster, New Trailer & More Game Features Announced
- THQ has recently updated the official roster for WWE ’13 video game. Here are the names revealed so far.
Attitude era Mark Henry from the Nation of Domination
- In addition to the roster updates, THQ has announced some other game features.
* WWE Live will let players experience the atmosphere of a live WWE event, including authentic sound effects, crowd participation levels and compelling commentary, as well as attention-grabbing “Spectacular Moments” – impressive maneuvers like ring breaks and barricade crashes captured with multiple camera angles.
* Predator Technology 2.0 will provide a gameplay experience that’s smoother than ever, with hundreds of new animations.
You can check out a new trailer for WWE ’13 below.
The status of WWE's stable with Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods has been a hot topic among fan...
The original plan for Monday's WWE RAW was for Big Show and Mark Henry to face Erick Rowan and Luke ...
- Below is Triple H's latest sitdown interview with Michael Cole. - Here are the highlights:...
PWMania.com reported how Ryback tweeted that he was going away for a while. His tweet included a pho...
The El Rey Network issued the following: EL REY NETWORK AND MARK BURNETT’S ONE THREE MEDIA ANNO...