WWE ’13 News: Updated Roster, New Trailer & More Game Features Announced
- THQ has recently updated the official roster for WWE ’13 video game. Here are the names revealed so far.
Attitude era Mark Henry from the Nation of Domination
- In addition to the roster updates, THQ has announced some other game features.
* WWE Live will let players experience the atmosphere of a live WWE event, including authentic sound effects, crowd participation levels and compelling commentary, as well as attention-grabbing “Spectacular Moments” – impressive maneuvers like ring breaks and barricade crashes captured with multiple camera angles.
* Predator Technology 2.0 will provide a gameplay experience that’s smoother than ever, with hundreds of new animations.
You can check out a new trailer for WWE ’13 below.
- We noted before that during Wednesday night's edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, host Bryan Alva...
Bellator MMA fighter Tito Ortiz told CagesideSeats.com in a new interview that he will be returning ...
- Paul Heyman recently spoke with Jonathan Snowden of Bleacher Report to promote his new DVD. Here a...
- It was noted by those in attendance that tonight's Destination X episode of Impact Wrestling is pr...
- We noted earlier today that WWE is planning a 7% decrease in staff as part of the ongoing budget c...