WWE and DK Celebrate 50 Years Of WWE History (Press Release)
DK Publishing sent out the following press release regarding the upcoming WWE 50 book, which will be available at the end of March:
WWE® and DK Celebrate 50 Years of WWE History
INDIANAPOLIS, Dec. 11, 2013 — DK Publishing is pleased to reveal WWE 50, celebrating 50 years of WWE history. WWE 50 delivers an unprecedented and in-depth look into the story of global entertainment powerhouse, WWE. With a multitude of interviews and imagery from all eras, no stone is left unturned as DK Publishing traces the evolution of the company from a regional promotion to a global pop-culture phenomenon.
Learn the real story behind all the key events in WWE history:
– WWE’s split from the National Wrestling Alliance
– The sale of WWE to Vince McMahon by his father
– WWE’s national expansion
– Innovations of WrestleMania, Raw, SmackDown, Survivor Series and more
– Triumph in the Monday Night Wars
– Taking WWE public
Plus, get an inside glimpse into today’s WWE as it prepares for another 50 years of nonstop family-friendly entertainment. From the creators of the WWE Encyclopedia, WWE 50 gives you the inside knowledge to become the ultimate WWE fan.
Below is the full schedule for Saturday, day 55 of the WWE Network launch: 12am EST - Legends Hou...
Trivia 1986 – The Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal) win the inaugural Jim Crockett Sr Memoria...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on jrsbarbq.com. As always, you can purchase JR's...
- Ahead of their rematch tomorrow night at the William J. Myers Pavilion, Baltimore, Maryland, Ring ...
- Tomorrow Ring of Honor debuts in their new Baltimore home, the William J. Myers Pavilion, having p...