WWE Announces Royal Rumble Fan Fest In Phoenix, Arizona
WWE has announced that next month’s 2013 Royal Rumble from Phoenix, Arizona will feature a Royal Rumble Fan Fest. Tickets go on sale this Thursday morning, with the fan fest taking place on Saturday, January 26th from the US Airways Center, the day before the Rumble.
The events will include three Superstar Panels, including one looking at the Montreal Screwjob, one focusing on DX and the other looking at the Monday Night Wars. Fans can buy tickets to the Royal Rumble Fan Fest, an “All-Access Experience” or the three individual panels. Here is additional information on each event from Ticketmaster.com:
WWE Royal Rumble Fan Fest
- WWE Ring with NXT matches
- Appearances by WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends (will not include autographs)
- Live Bands
- Food Trucks
- Local Sponsors
WWE Royal Rumble Fan Fest ALL-ACCESS Experience
- Street Fair Ticket for Saturday 1/26/13 12p – 4p only
- Located on 1st Street between Madison and Jefferson & on the USAC Plaza
- All 3 Fan Panels discussions with moderator plus WWE Superstars and Legends
- Located in the Casino Arizona Pavilion
- VIP reception in Blue Moon Club follows panel where fan mingle with WWE Superstars and Legends
- Includes food and beverage
- Commemorative Autographed Gift per person
Panel #1: Montreal Screwjob:
November 9, 1997: a day that will forever live in sports entertainment infamy. Over a decade later, the Montreal Screwjob still remains one of the most unforgettable moments in WWE history. Return to the scene of the crime, and revisit the whole story from the people who experienced it firsthand.
Panel #2: DX:
WWE Universe, ARE YOU READY??? From an era filled with rule-breakers, DX stands alone as the most uncontrollable, unpredictable, and undeniable force in WWE history. Get a first-hand lowdown on DX’s most rebellious exploits and discuss the group’s lasting legacy from DX members ready to tell it all.
Panel #3: WCW & Monday Night Wars
For 84 consecutive weeks during the Monday Night Wars, WCW defeated WWE in the ratings on the strength of the nWo phenomenon, the wizardry of the cruiserweights, and an almost unlimited budget. Hear from WCW’s most influential personalities as they tell the in-depth story of the innovative thinking that led to WCW’s meteoric rise and the embarrassing failures that ultimately led to its downfall.
WWE Hall of Famer "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase recently took some time to participate in an ...
- WWE stock closed at $29.64 per share today. It hit another all-time high today off $31.90 per shar...
WWE Chief Financial Officer George Barrios spoke with Business Week yesterday and said the following...
Catch the most captivating finishing moves in history on the next WWE Countdown - Tuesday 10/9 CT on...
Relive the WrestleMania 14 clash between "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels on the next Wr...