WWE Asks Fans About YouTube Channel Shows
WWE is asking fans in a new poll on their website which shows they would like to see on their YouTube channel in 2013. Here are the options.
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
PWInsider noted that WWE may be using YouTube as a test run for such shows.
There have been a lot of signs lately that Vince Russo is working with TNA again. From an apparent o...
- The Ultimate Legend documentary that WWE Network aired on The Ultimate Warrior Thursday night is a...
TMZ reports that Nancy Grace has been blackballed by WWE over the way she covered the death of The U...
- As seen on Thursday night's NXT, Camacho picked up an easy win over Oliver Grey. WWE's website has...
- Roddy Piper recently spoke with FOX411 to promote WWE Legends House. Piper commented on The Ultima...