WWE Asks Fans About YouTube Channel Shows
WWE is asking fans in a new poll on their website which shows they would like to see on their YouTube channel in 2013. Here are the options.
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
PWInsider noted that WWE may be using YouTube as a test run for such shows.
There are people within WWE that feel parts of last night's show from Memphis, including AJ Lee gett...
Monday's episode of WWE RAW with The Undertaker and Hulk Hogan averaged 4.368 million viewers, down ...
The following was sent out today: WWE® and DK Celebrate 50 Years of WWE History Indianapolis,...
The above "Occupy RAW" segment from Monday's WWE RAW, will be looked back at years from now as t...
Impact365 cameras caught up with TNA stars following Lockdown this past Sunday. Find out what they h...