WWE Asks Fans About YouTube Channel Shows
WWE is asking fans in a new poll on their website which shows they would like to see on their YouTube channel in 2013. Here are the options.
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
PWInsider noted that WWE may be using YouTube as a test run for such shows.
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is not being advertised for tonight's RAW from Des Moi...
- In R-Truth's recent interview with JournalStar.com where he revealed he's currently at 80-85% with...
- Edge took a few fan questions on Twitter this weekend and noted that his current favorites on the ...
- TNA partner Wrestle-1 has become a "vanity project" of The Great Muta and their shows are said to ...
WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus recently spoke with Bob Kapur of Slam Wrestling. Below are some high...