WWE Asks Fans About YouTube Channel Shows
WWE is asking fans in a new poll on their website which shows they would like to see on their YouTube channel in 2013. Here are the options.
* Behind-the-scenes footage and backstage interviews
* “Best of” video rankings and countdowns
* Superstar-hosted reality shows
* Profiles of Superstars’ lives outside the ring and/or at home
* Ring action recaps and highlight reels
* WWE-themed game shows with fan contestants
* Superstar-hosted fitness and exercise shows
* Animated WWE shows/WWE cartoons
* Classic full-length WWE matches
* WWE news center/live fan “call-in” show
PWInsider noted that WWE may be using YouTube as a test run for such shows.
- Triple H reportedly hated Solomon Crowe's hacker gimmick in NXT and that has been dropped. The for...
- While PWInsider's sources do not believe Ryback is injured, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter repo...
Vince McMahon was responsible for how strong John Cena was portrayed on this week's WWE RAW. Vince w...
- As PWManiaa.com reported, UFC stars Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey, with The Four Horsewomen, were bac...
We noted back in July that the new season of WWE Tough Enough, scheduled to be filmed at the Perform...