WWE Business Figures For October 2012 (DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, WWEShop Orders)
- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock’s DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker’s DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk’s DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
While the news of Linda McMahon inducting The Ultimate Warrior into the WWE Hall of Fame came as a s...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on JRsBarBQ.com. Here are the highlights from his...
- Jerry Lawler worked as a special referee for the Big Show vs. Dean Ambrose match at last night's W...
Check out the video below, Zack Ryder has debuted a new YouTube show titled, "Zack Ryder's Last ReZo...
Check out Jeff Jarrett's latest video below. He says he will make his first major announcement on Ap...