WWE Business Figures For October 2012 (DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, WWEShop Orders)
- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock’s DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker’s DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk’s DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- Ring of Honor sent out an email announcing that their Survival of the Fittest tournament will be r...
- WWE's website has a new poll asking fans who is the best on the microphone right now - Triple H, P...
- WWE may be splitting up the team of Ryback and Curtis Axel soon. - WWE United States Champion S...
- As seen below, Triple H and Michael Cole are back for their weekly sitdown interview. Below are so...
There has been a lot of talk within WWE lately about John Cena's movie career. Some of the wrestlers...