WWE Business Figures For October 2012 (DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, WWEShop Orders)
- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock’s DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker’s DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk’s DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Trivia 1998 – WCW Nitro achieved it’s highest ever TV rating with a 6.0. Less than 2 months ...
Find out where Daniel Bryan's WWE World Heavyweight Championship victory falls on this edition of WW...
- Chris Jericho began filming Comedy Central's "Code5" show this past week. Jericho plays a characte...
- Former WCW and WWE star Konnan had hip replacement surgery on August 21st but was released from th...
- In the video below, Bill Apter of 1wrestling.com talks with Sinn Bodhi about what has happened wit...