WWE Business Figures For October 2012 (DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, WWEShop Orders)
- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock’s DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker’s DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk’s DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
As of Wednesday, TNA still had no new TV deal in place for Impact Wrestling. TMZ's report that came ...
- Tonight's WWE NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University will feature Big Show, The Bella Twins, Sin...
- WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross recently joined Doug Mortman and Dave Lagreca on Busted Open. You can h...
- Tonight's Destination X edition of TNA Impact Wrestling from New York City will feature The Hardys...
WWE issued the following today. The full report can be found on their Corporate site at this link. ...