WWE Business Figures For October 2012 (DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, WWEShop Orders)
- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock’s DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker’s DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk’s DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
You may also be interested in...
Chris Jericho defeats Fandango: Solid opener. I wasn’t blown away by anything in the match, but it...
Rivals meet as The Miz and Cody Rhodes clash at the Extreme Rules Pre-Show. Get all the latest news ...
Rivals meet as The Miz and Cody Rhodes clash at the Extreme Rules Pre-Show. Get ready for the one sh...
- The 2013 WWE Extreme Rules post-show opens up with Renee Young, Mick Foley, Wade Barrett and Titus...
Here are live photos from Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view:...