WWE Business Figures For October 2012 (DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, WWEShop Orders)
- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock’s DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker’s DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk’s DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- WWE issued the following today: WWE® "TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS" HOLIDAY TV SPECIAL TO AIR SATURDA...
WWE sent the following today: WWE® PROMOTES KEY EXECUTIVES TO LEAD FUTURE GROWTH STAMFORD, Co...
- Below is the latest post by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson on his official Twitter account, regarding t...
Below is the latest storyline interview by the WWE COO Triple H, conducted by Michael Cole. ...
The Masked Man of Grantland.com has a lengthy new article up asking if indie wrestling can survive W...