WWE Business Figures For October 2012 (DVD Sales, WWE.com Traffic, WWEShop Orders)
- Here are some other WWE business figures for the month of October:
* Average North America house show attendance was 4,762 (up from the 4,607 last year).
* DVD sales saw 165,000 units moved, down 38% from the year before.
* WWE.com had 11.5 million unique visitors (down 10% from the year before)
* WWEShop.com had 903 orders per day (up 27% from last year).
- Here are updated year-to-date WWE DVD sales figures, as of 10/31:
* WrestleMania 29: 230,000
* The Rock’s DVD: 150,000
* Undertaker’s DVD: 112,000
* CM Punk’s DVD: 105,000 (released in October)
* Royal Rumble 2012: 89,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Trivia 1985 - Bruiser Brody wrestled Antonio Inoki in his 1st singles match for New Japan Pro Wr...
Cesaro recently spoke with The Carroll County Times while he was promoting RAW this past week. Here ...
- Dixie Carter announced that TNA will hold a pair of television tapings at the Sands Bethlehem in B...
Last week, the wrestling world was shocked when it was reported that The Ultimate Warrior had died j...
ImpactWrestling.com conducted an exclusive interview with X Division superstar Tigre Uno. Check out ...