WWE Considering Special Raw Episode Later This Year, Recent WWE Attendance Numbers
- WWE officials have been talking about doing a special Monday night TV show later this year where SmackDown would be the first hour, Main Event would be the second hour and RAW would be the third hour. Each hour would have a different look with different announcers. This would be just a one-time special like the old-school RAW.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 26th in Melbourne, Australia drew 13,500 for $1.2 million
* July 26th in Atlanta, Georgia drew 5,500 fans for $200,000
* July 27th in Sydney drew 14,000 fans for $1.2 million
* July 27th in Macon, Georgia drew 3,000 fans for $100,000
* July 28th in Brisbane drew 8,300 fans for $675,000
* July 29th in Adelaide drew 6,500 fans for $550,000
* July 30th in Perth drew 9,500 fans for $750,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- Chris Jericho revealed on Twitter that he will be revealing the title and cover to his new book la...
Footage and comments from Bully Ray after TNA Lockdown went off the air after a brutal TNA Lockdown ...
Bobby Lashley made his triumphant return at TNA Lockdown Live on Pay-Per-View from Miami Florida. ...
CM Punk will be appearing on next Sunday night's episode of AMC's The Talking Dead, the show that ai...
Check out the full schedule for Monday, day 15 of the WWE Network launch: 12am EST - WrestleMania...