WWE Looking For Help In Creative; Hiring New Creative VP, More
WWE has job posting for a VP for Creative Writing.
The description reads: “The VP Creative Writing will be responsible for the creative content strategy and direction for all weekly TV programming. He/She will manage the Head Writer, Show Runners, and the writing team, provide long-term direction in the development of story lines and WWE superstar characters, and be the primary liaison with other partner departments especially including Talent, TV and Digital.”
- Develop and implement creative storylines for broadcast on all WWE programs and platforms in coordination with the writing team and senior creative management (CEO, EVP,SVP)
- Work with Talent Department to develop powerful character back-stories
- Manage the Head Writer, the home-based writers, and the road writing team by providing feedback, training and supervision.
- Use consumer insights and social media to deliver impactful storylines that are consistent with the WWE brand and each talent’s skills and history.
- Identify new writing talent and ensure that current writers’ work is aligned with the network’s brand and programming strategy.
- Supervise Head Writer in creating a comprehensive training program for new writers and remedial training for existing writers.
- Work with senior management to continually improve the process supporting WWE’s creative writing system.
- Provide mature leadership to the writing team, relating to the implementation of the vision of senior management (CEO, EVP, SVP
- Drive professional interaction with other departments of the WWE (Talent Development, TV Production, Marketing, Digital, Sales and HR)
They also have a new job posting for a Creative writer.
I'm just going to throw this out there. Raw was bad. It was actually really bad. They were advertisi...
Welcome to the first #ModernDayNitro review column, by yours truly, Rich Latta. With the release of ...
Former TNA Writer Vince Russo recently spoke with Dameon Nelson of the Pro Wrestling Report. You can...
- A fan sign that read, "I could Be Home Watching Nitro... for $9.99" was removed by security at las...
- Here are some of Matt Hardy's tweets during Monday night's WWE RAW from Des Moines: Just flippe...