WWE Diva Turning Heel?, Stephanie McMahon Cashes In More Stocks, Recent WWE Attendance
- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
- Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks – 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Regarding Roman Reigns possibly challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title after N...
- PWMania.com reported in the past how there is a lawsuit out against Big Show and WWE from former W...
PWMania.com reported how WWE automatically renewed Rey Mysterio's deal for one more year due to a cl...
- There has been no mention of Zeb Colter being dropped from the storylines with Jack Swagger but it...
- Below are videos of Jimmy Wang Yang, The Blue Meanie, Road Dogg, Goldust, Byron Saxton and NXT sta...