WWE Diva Turning Heel?, Stephanie McMahon Cashes In More Stocks, Recent WWE Attendance
- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
- Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks – 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
As seen below, Triple H is back doing his weekly interviews with Michael Cole after being away for o...
- A new tech report from Qwilt notes that WWE and Twitch.tv are consuming internet bandwidth at an e...
As usual, I offer my review of Wrestlemania (XXX), which was a culmination of an era and the birth o...
Hello #TeamStro and everyone worldwide. Very sad week in the Professional Wrestling world. Can't sle...
- Mattell's WWE Battle Packs Series 28 will feature the first action figures for Erick Rowan and Luk...