WWE Diva Turning Heel?, Stephanie McMahon Cashes In More Stocks, Recent WWE Attendance
- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
- Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks – 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- Alberto Del Rio broke his Twitter silence with the following today: I'm back, and I want to...
Former WWE Superstar Brodus Clay recently did a YouShoot shoot interview with Kayfabe Commentaries. ...
- In a promo released by Ring of Honor, Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian refer to themselves...
Former TNA star and current IWGP Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles recently spoke with Slam Wrestling a...
- Konnan revealed on Twitter that the El Rey Network is looking to see if they can have Alberto Del ...