WWE Diva Turning Heel?, Stephanie McMahon Cashes In More Stocks, Recent WWE Attendance
- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
- Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks – 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Former WWE & WCW Wrestler "Diamond" Dallas Page spoke with The Undisputed Wrestling Show about his r...
CM Punk has recently used his Twitter account for the first time since leaving WWE back in January o...
It was previously noted that Christopher Daniels was in contract negotiations with TNA. However Dani...
- TNA announced a new television deal with Italian sports station Nuvolari. Impact will air on Frida...
- One of the matches booked for Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro-Wrestling's crossover shows that has...