WWE & DK Publishing Celebrate 50 Years Of WWE History
The following was sent out today:
WWE® and DK Celebrate 50 Years of WWE History
Indianapolis, IN – March 11th, 2014 – DK Publishing is pleased to reveal WWE 50, celebrating 50 years of WWE history. WWE 50 delivers an unprecedented and in-depth look into the story of global entertainment powerhouse, WWE. With a multitude of interviews and imagery from all eras, no stone is left unturned as DK Publishing traces the evolution of the company from a regional promotion to a global pop-culture phenomenon. Learn the real story behind all the key events in WWE history:
• WWE’s split from the National Wrestling Alliance
• The sale of WWE to Vince McMahon by his father
• WWE’s national expansion
• Innovations of WrestleMania, Raw, SmackDown, Survivor Series and more
• Triumph in the Monday Night Wars
• Taking WWE public
Plus, get an inside glimpse into today’s WWE as it prepares for another 50 years of nonstop family-friendly entertainment. From the creators of the WWE Encyclopedia, WWE 50 gives you the inside knowledge to become the ultimate WWE fan.
- Triple H reportedly hated Solomon Crowe's hacker gimmick in NXT and that has been dropped. The for...
- While PWInsider's sources do not believe Ryback is injured, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter repo...
Vince McMahon was responsible for how strong John Cena was portrayed on this week's WWE RAW. Vince w...
- As PWManiaa.com reported, UFC stars Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey, with The Four Horsewomen, were bac...
We noted back in July that the new season of WWE Tough Enough, scheduled to be filmed at the Perform...