WWE Expands Partnership With The Score In Canada
It was announced today that WWE and Score Media Inc. will expand their partnership with a multi-year agreement that will bring “more high-energy WWE entertainment than ever before to fans across Canada.” Below is the official press release:
Score Media and WWE Expand Partnership with Multi-Year Agreement
TORONTO, March 10, 2011 – Score Media Inc. (TSX: SCR) and WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced they have expanded their partnership with a multi-year agreement that will bring more high-energy WWE entertainment than ever before to fans across Canada. The unprecedented deal builds on Score Media and WWE’s already successful, exclusive television relationship to include online, mobile and VOD rights.
In addition, theScore and WWE will work together to bring new original WWE content to Canadians across all platforms.
“This extension gives fans all of the exciting WWE entertainment they could ask for across multiple media platforms,” said Benjie Levy, Executive Vice-President & COO, Score Media Inc. “For years, WWE fans have turned to theScore for exciting WWE content on television, and that content will now be extended to touch fans on every screen.”
“WWE is thrilled to expand its partnership with theScore,” said Andrew Whitaker, Executive Vice President of International for WWE. “They have been a great partner, and we are confident we will build on our success in Canada by developing WWE content across multiple platforms.”
For further information please contact:
Score Media Inc.
Score Media Inc.
Senior Manager, Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- Daniel Bryan tweeted the following photo from his honeymoon: Just got back from our off-grid ho...
- Jim Ross was asked in his latest Q&A update on how he would book Brock Lesnar now that Lesnar has ...
- Daniel Bryan & The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family is being locally advertised for the May 27 Smackdow...
- People within WWE are said to be "incredibly amused" by TNA putting their World Heavyweight Title ...
- Hulk Hogan filmed several hours of interviews at WWE's studios in Stamford earlier this week. The ...