WWE Makes Forbes Entertainment List, Wade Barrett Films TV Show, Announcers Comment
- Forbes has released a list of the 20 best-selling licensed entertainment products. WWE ranks #7 on the list with an estimate of $700 million. The top ten looks like this:
1. Disney Princess – $1.6 billion
2. Star Wars – $1.5 billion
3. Pooh – $1.09 billion
4. Cars – $1.05 billion
5. Hello Kitty – $800 million
6. Mickey & Friends – $750 million
7. WWE – $700 million
8. Toy Story – $685 million
9. Peanuts – $600 million
10. Sesame Street – $515 million
- Here are some comments from Jim Ross, JBL and Michael Cole after last night’s RAW:
Jim Ross: “Thanks to all who enjoyed our work on #Raw tonight. Hope we get to do it again soon. I appreciate @MichaelCole & @JCLayfield. #WWE”
JBL: “Great time tonight back on @wwe raw! Enjoyed @JRsBBQ and finally working with him! Even @MichaelCole , well not so much cole! #getwelljerry”
Michael Cole: “Thank you @JRsBBQ it was a blast. @JCLayfield all kidding aside good luck on the climb in Africa!”
- Wade Barrett filmed a two-hour music show for the UK’s Kerrang Radio yesterday. Barrett got to DJ some of his favorite tracks. The feature will air sometime in the next few weeks.
Trivia 2000 – The Monday Night War continued: WWF Monday Night Raw defeated WCW Monday Nitro: ...
Check out the full schedule for Thursday, day 180 of the WWE Network launch: 1:00 am ET - WWE Sum...
- WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart takes the challenge in this video: - Below is video of WWE Supe...
Stairway To Janice: Abyss vs Bram They start brawling right off the bell and within the first min...
Watch several video highlights from TNA Hardcore Justice. ...