WWE Makes Forbes Entertainment List, Wade Barrett Films TV Show, Announcers Comment
- Forbes has released a list of the 20 best-selling licensed entertainment products. WWE ranks #7 on the list with an estimate of $700 million. The top ten looks like this:
1. Disney Princess – $1.6 billion
2. Star Wars – $1.5 billion
3. Pooh – $1.09 billion
4. Cars – $1.05 billion
5. Hello Kitty – $800 million
6. Mickey & Friends – $750 million
7. WWE – $700 million
8. Toy Story – $685 million
9. Peanuts – $600 million
10. Sesame Street – $515 million
- Here are some comments from Jim Ross, JBL and Michael Cole after last night’s RAW:
Jim Ross: “Thanks to all who enjoyed our work on #Raw tonight. Hope we get to do it again soon. I appreciate @MichaelCole & @JCLayfield. #WWE”
JBL: “Great time tonight back on @wwe raw! Enjoyed @JRsBBQ and finally working with him! Even @MichaelCole , well not so much cole! #getwelljerry”
Michael Cole: “Thank you @JRsBBQ it was a blast. @JCLayfield all kidding aside good luck on the climb in Africa!”
- Wade Barrett filmed a two-hour music show for the UK’s Kerrang Radio yesterday. Barrett got to DJ some of his favorite tracks. The feature will air sometime in the next few weeks.
You may also be interested in...
ROH Best In The World 2013 takes place this Saturday at 5pm ET at The Du Burns Arena in Baltimore, M...
Today - June 19 - marks a very special day in TNA Wrestling history. On this day back in 2002, TNA W...
- 4thandPain.com sent the following: We had an opportunity to interview Roman Reigns recently on ...
As PWMania.com previously reported, five-year old Viloude Louis was killed by her 13 year old brothe...
Wrestling Legends Ric Flair and Roddy Piper will trade homes and lives on ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap ...