WWE Makes Forbes Entertainment List, Wade Barrett Films TV Show, Announcers Comment
- Forbes has released a list of the 20 best-selling licensed entertainment products. WWE ranks #7 on the list with an estimate of $700 million. The top ten looks like this:
1. Disney Princess – $1.6 billion
2. Star Wars – $1.5 billion
3. Pooh – $1.09 billion
4. Cars – $1.05 billion
5. Hello Kitty – $800 million
6. Mickey & Friends – $750 million
7. WWE – $700 million
8. Toy Story – $685 million
9. Peanuts – $600 million
10. Sesame Street – $515 million
- Here are some comments from Jim Ross, JBL and Michael Cole after last night’s RAW:
Jim Ross: “Thanks to all who enjoyed our work on #Raw tonight. Hope we get to do it again soon. I appreciate @MichaelCole & @JCLayfield. #WWE”
JBL: “Great time tonight back on @wwe raw! Enjoyed @JRsBBQ and finally working with him! Even @MichaelCole , well not so much cole! #getwelljerry”
Michael Cole: “Thank you @JRsBBQ it was a blast. @JCLayfield all kidding aside good luck on the climb in Africa!”
- Wade Barrett filmed a two-hour music show for the UK’s Kerrang Radio yesterday. Barrett got to DJ some of his favorite tracks. The feature will air sometime in the next few weeks.
WWE SmackDown Results - December 20, 2013 WWE SmackDown kicks off with Randy Orton cutting a prom...
- Chris Jericho is set to make an appearance at the 2014 World Of Wheels Convention at the David L L...
As PWMania.com reported, The Shield recently appeared on the Onnit podcast. Here are some highlights...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has once again updated his Q&A section on JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some...
- Thursday's TNA Final Resolution episode of Impact Wrestling scored a 1.06 cable rating, down from ...