WWE Hall of Famer Having Shoulder Surgery, Details On WWE’s Return To Mexico In October
- WWE Hall of Famer “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan recently had an MRI that revealed a torn rotator cuff. He will be having shoulder surgery on September 9th at the National Training Center in Florida.
– WWE will be returning to Mexico on the following dates:
* October 17th, Guadalajara at the VFG Arena
* October 18th, Mexico City at the Arena Ciudad de Mexico
* October 19th, Monterre at the Arena Monterrey
Tickets go on sale today. Stars advertised for the tour include Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan.