WWE Interested In El Generico, Ex-Talent Having Gall Bladder Removed, Eddie Guerrero, Goldust
- WWE officials have shown interest in recent weeks in acquiring El Generico, a Canadian independent wrestler who uses the gimmick of a luchador from Mexico.
- Retired wrestler Black Bart is undergoing surgery this week to remove his gall bladder. The 64-year-old appeared for numerous organizations throughout his 27-year career, including the World Wrestling Federation in the late 1980s as a “jobber to the stars.”
- The late Eddie Guerrero is featured in today’s “Superstar Spotlight” on WWE.com. He passed away seven years ago today after being found unconscious in his hotel room in Minneapolis, Minnesota, by his nephew, Chavo. Chavo attempted CPR, but Eddie Guerrero was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived at the scene. He was 38 years old. An autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of Acute Cardiac failure due to underlying Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular disease.
- Former WWE stars Goldust and Tommy Dreamer have been announced to appear at the Wales Comic Con taking place Sunday, April 28, 2013 in Wrexham, United Kingdom.
(sources: PWInsider.com, SLAM! Wrestling)
- Sean Waltman revealed that someone stole his credit card while in Costa Rica: To the Asshole in...
TNA's UK Facebook page is teasing some sort of special event that will take place on Sunday, Decembe...
Bad Influence were recently interviewed by Journey of a Frontman. Here are some highlights: Their...