WWE Interested In Matt Morgan, SummerSlam, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman’s Role In WWE
- WWE is reportedly interested in former TNA star Matt Morgan. It could be some time before he is signed, if they come to an agreement, because he would still have to do pre-signing testing.
- Vince McMahon, Triple H, Brock Lesnar and Rob Van Dam are all scheduled for the August 13th WWE SmackDown tapings from San Jose, California. This the final show before SummerSlam. Lesnar and Triple H are advertised for the August 19th RAW from Anaheim, the night after the pay-per-view.
- Rey Mysterio won’t be attending Comic Con today due to his mother’s health. Mysterio has been asking fans for prayers and says she’s currently listed in critical condition at a hospital. Rey mentioned that the family is there with them.
- Billy Kidman is no longer working as a trainer in WWE developmental. Kidman has been working at WWE television tapings as an agent, timing matches and segments to make sure they don’t go too long.
- Alberto Del Rio broke his Twitter silence with the following today: I'm back, and I want to...