WWE Names The Top 25 Managers; Addresses Two Omissions
WWE.com has published a list counting down the top 25 managers in WWE history. The list’s criteria is measured by a manager’s ability to get the crowd to react.
Matt Striker says, “A great manager is someone that can incite the emotions of the WWE Universe.” WWE.com added: “As usual, he was right. When the final bell rings, it’s not about championships or main events — although those things matter — it’s about making the fans react.”
Individual bios are available at WWE.com.
1. Bobby “The Brain” Heenan
2. Jimmy Hart
3. Freddie Blassie
4. Captain Lou Albano
5. Sensational Sherri
6. The Grand Wizard
7. Paul Bearer
8. Arnold Skaaland
9. Jim Cornette
10. Mr. Fuji
12. Paul Heyman
13. Miss Elizabeth
14. Paul Ellering
15. Vickie Guerrero
17. The Million Dollar Man
18. Harvey Wippleman
19. Stephanie McMahon
20. Oliver Humperdink
21. Teddy Long
22. Armando Estrada
23. Michael Hayes
25. The Genius
The end of the list concludes with the following note: “Bearing in mind that this list was strictly for managers who spent time in WWE (explaining the notable omissions of greats like Gary Hart and J.J. Dillon), did we manage to mess up this Top 25?”
You may also be interested in...
- Several WWE stars went on Twitter and commented on Michael McGillicutty being re-packaged as Curti...
- WWE's cameras were rolling at the St. Cardinals baseball game over the weekend when The Bella Twin...
- Tonight's WWE TV tapings will take place from the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska. Confirmed...
- TMZ reports that the family of Randy Savage gathered at an Olive Garden in Florida, one that Savag...
- Mick Foley noted on Twitter that his new kids book featuring Kane and Daniel Bryan that comes out ...