WWE No Way Out *Spoiler*, New WWE Trademarks, Miz, Cena
– Following Sunday’s Over the Limit main event, it is expected that John Cena vs. The Big Show will take place at No Way Out in June. There is also talk that the bout will be a steel cage match to go along with the concept of “no way out.”
– WWE has applied for the following trademarks:
* “RAW ACTIVE” – This will be what they are going to call their online chatrooms during RAW.
* “RIP ‘EM” – This is for merchandize, which likely means that they are planning some sort of T-shirt to go with the July DVD release of the No Holds Barred film. Rip ‘Em was the slogan on the t-shirt of Rip, the character portrayed by Hulk Hogan in the film.
– WWEShop.com have slashed prices on selected John Cena merchandise by clicking here and they are still offering up to 50% off selected T-shirts for a limited time only by clicking here. T-shirts include Brock Lesnar, The Rock, John Cena, The Undertaker, Triple H, Kayfabe tees and tons more.
– The Miz is scheduled to attend the 2012 Cable Show convention in Boston Monday afternoon. He is appearing on behalf of NBC Universal and will appear at 4PM ET. The convention features top names in the TV and entertainment industry.
Watch several video highlights from WWE RAW. ...
Trivia 1991 – Bobby Heenan, holding the NWA World championship belt, announced during a TV Tap...
Check out the full schedule for Tuesday, day 157 of the WWE Network launch: 12:30 am ET - Best of...